Skip to content
Causes of Hyperthyroidism:
- Excess intake of iodine, which is the main ingredient in T3 and T4
- Thyroiditis, a condition where the thyroid gland is inflamed
- Formation of tumors in the ovaries or testes
- Excessive consumption of dietary supplements containing tetraiodothyronine
Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism:
- A high metabolic rate resulting in rapid heart pace
- Hypertension or high blood pressure accompanied by hand tremors
- Excessive sweating and poor tolerance of heat
- Weight loss, frequent bowel movements, irregular menstrual cycles for women
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.